Do you love pasta as much as we do? We know it’s not so easy to find a really good pasta in Bali. So if you are in the mood for cooking and want to make something special for your family or friends try This quick and luxurious Spinach Ricotta Pasta recipe with creamy and garlicky spinach sauce made easy with our special product - Tvorog (Russian ricotta). It’s insanely delicious!
Preparation time: 20 min
- 1/2 lb. uncooked fettuccine
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup MilkUp! Fresh milk
- 250 g MilkUp! Tvorog (Russian ricotta)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- freshly cracked pepper
- 1/4 lb. chopped spinach
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and then add the pasta. Let the pasta boil until al dente, then drain in a colander. Reserve about 1/2 cup of the pasta cooking water to help loosen the sauce later if needed.
- While the pasta is boiling, prepare the ricotta sauce. Mince the garlic and add it to a large skillet with the olive oil. Cook over medium-low heat for 1-2 minutes, or just until soft. Add the milk and ricotta, then stir until smooth. Allow the sauce to heat through and come to a low simmer. The sauce will thicken slightly as it simmers. Once it's thick enough to coat the spoon (3-5 minutes), season with salt and pepper.
- Squeeze the spinach to remove as much excess water as possible, then add it to the ricotta sauce. Stir well. Taste and adjust salt or pepper if needed. Turn the heat off.
- Add the cooked and drained pasta to the sauce and toss to coat. If the sauce becomes too thick or dry, add a small amount of the reserved pasta cooking water. Serve warm.