Preparation time: 20 min
- 3 medium-sized beets
- 2 bottles of MilkUp! Kefir
- 2 fresh cucumbers
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- Fresh herbs: dill, spring onions, and parsley
- Sea Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp of MilkUp! sour cream (optional)
1. Wash the beets and boil them until soft. Boil the eggs.
2. While the rest of the ingredients simmer, finely dice the cucumbers and fresh herbs.
3. Clean, peel, and grate the beets.
4. Peel and dice into small cubes two of eggs. The third egg will be used to garnish the dish.
5. Add kefir, which will make the soup sour. If the consistency is too thick or it doesn’t cover all the ingredients, you can add boiled water. Mix all the ingredients together and add salt.
6. Chill in the fridge for 20-30 min before serving. Once the soup is ready, pour it into bowls and add the finely chopped greens (dill, spring onions, and parsley). Before serving, add half a boiled egg or a dollop of sour cream.